Duration: 3 months
Structure: 1 semester
Frequency: 4 days a week
Curriculum: 100 hours
Training for “Welding Technician”, refers to the work performed by welding of different types, in different sectors of the economy, work that is current and seen as a priority for the future in the labor market.
Upon successful completion of the program, the student will be able to exercise professional competencies:
– Prepares simple sketches for welding.
– Performs adjustment works necessary for the welding process.
– Performs welding and cutting with gas and electric arc, of medium level.
– Performs welding of simple metal structures with electric arc
– Performs welding and cutting works with plasma.
– Performs electric resistance welding works.
– Performs welding works of simple metal structures.