Academic preparation for university – it is not too early to prepare for higher studies
- Select the appropriate field
- Practice in the right subjects
- Practice study schedules
- Work and improve your writing skills
- Schedule university elections
- Take successful steps in high school
- Search for scholarships and scholarships
- Download application forms and templates online
- Get ongoing information at the Counseling Office
- Consultation and orientation towards higher studies (information for universities inside and outside the country, application conditions, deadlines, preparatory tests, etc.)
- Career counseling (counseling / guidance / information / guidance)
- Life preparation (individual counseling)
With us, you will get answers to questions:
- What is the right career for me?
- How to choose the field of study?
- How to explore more about career?
- How to apply for university?
- How do I get information?